In an effort to ensure all players have an opportunity to book tee times, we require that you cancel or modify the number of players on your reservation at least 24 hours before your scheduled tee time. Failure to do so may result in a cancellation charge equal to the applicable green fees associated with the day of scheduled play.
Tee Time Policies
- There is a maximum of 4 golfers allowed per tee time
- Groups of less than 4 players may be paired with additional golfers to complete a foursome. While every effort will be made by staff to accommodate requests to not be paired, we cannot guarantee it.
- While Las Colinas will make every effort to accommodate single rider carts, during high traffic times we may enforce a 2 cart per group maximum and single golfers will be asked to share a cart with another member of their tee time to ensure that golf carts are available for all golfers.
- Anyone operating a golf cart must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license. Golf carts are not permitted for use in the native areas on the course, within 30 yards of putting surfaces, in sand traps, and must be used in compliance with daily cart rules such as 90 degree rule or Cart Path Only if applicable. The misuse of golf carts will result in the immediate loss of golf cart privileges.
- Pace of play is very important to ensure that all golfers throughout the day have the opportunity to enjoy their day and complete their round in a reasonable amount of time. Course pace at Las Colinas Golf Club is 4.0 hours for 18-holes. If your group is unable to play within this pace, a course Marshal will assist you in taking steps to speed up your pace of play. Failure to improve your pace of play after first contact with course Marshals may have to take measures such as having groups “play through” or ultimately remove your group from the golf course.
- In compliance with Arizona State Law, outside alcohol is not permitted at any time on Las Colinas Golf Club property. All alcohol opened and consumed on property must be purchased from the Bar & Grill or beverage carts on the course.